Sunday, February 21, 2010

Make Something Beautiful - Day 3

I taught a really wonderful class at Briolette Beads in Forest Park. And I taught my favorite weave: European 4-in-1. (After weaving together over 45,000 jump rings to make a chainmaille shrug and chainmaille jacket the weave becomes your favorite by default, really.)

Of course, I'm still thinking about the Make Something Beautiful pledge I've made to myself, which is now also a daily blogging pledge, so I made a pair of earrings. Can you tell from the bright colors that I really want winter to be over? The colors remind me of an Arizona sunset.



In the spirit of Facere Pulchrum, I think I'm going to put some of my craft stuff away. I will have a house guest in a few days--she doesn't need to be stepping on open jump rings and pins.

Vanessa Walilko
Eclectic Chainmaille Jewelry Designs, Chainmaille Fashion and Art

No comments:

Post a Comment