Wednesday, January 7, 2009

January Classes

Oh, the horrors of the sinus infection. I've been out of commission for essentially two weeks, first battling a cold, now a wicked sinus infection. In fact, I've forgotten to put up information about upcoming classes until now. However, I have made some serious progress on the chainmaille jacket, so all is well in the end.

January class list:

Lill Street Gallery:
5-week chainmaille class, January 7-February 4

Briolette Beads:
Beg. Maille
X-Lock Byzantine
January 17

Ayla's Originals (my first official classes there!)
Beginning
Spiral I
January 24

Contact information for stores can be found on my classes page. Class descriptions can be found on the Blue Buddha Boutique class page.

Vanessa Walilko
Gianessa Designs, Handcrafted Beaded Jewelry, Chainmaille and Art

No comments:

Post a Comment