Thursday, February 13, 2014

Hyperbolic crochet

When I'm not working on the chainmail wedding dress, secret chainmail-related projects, and chainmail jewelry, I look for other creative projects to pique my interest. 

I'm a little late to the party, but I've been having fun with hyperbolic crochet.  For those of you who don't know what hyperbolic crochet is, I encourage you to visit the website for the Institute for Figuring.  If you want to make your own hyperbolic crochet, download the PDF here: Hyperbolic Crochet instructions.

I made my own pseudosphere the other day, out of some yarn I bought on clearance.

Since I had some yarn left over, I made a scarf.  It's sort-of hyperbolic.  It's a fancier version of a ruffle you'd see on a clown, but I love it.

What do you work on to relax and recharge?

Vanessa


No comments:

Post a Comment