Thursday, March 8, 2012

Staying productive with mini-risks

I just read an interesting article on mini-risks. The idea is that when we take little risks through the day, we can eliminate doubts about our work and accomplish bigger and better things.

I certainly was able to boost my confidence when I was taking improv classes. Those little successes sure can help someone feel like global domination is possible.

Of course, I generally feel like global domination is possible.

Vanessa Walilko
Handcrafted Chainmail Jewelry
Chainmaille Jewelry

3 comments:

  1. I've always been one for mini-milestones (and mini celebrations) to keep myself productive, so mini-risks make sense to me.

    Vanessa for President of Earth in 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will you be my campaign manager? :) You're the best.

    ReplyDelete