Sunday, May 31, 2009

Return to an abandoned blog

What can I say? I've been busy. A couple weekends ago I was in Knoxville, talking about feminism, and last weekend I was drumming as a part of Twisted Midnight for the first Ladies Rock Camp benefitting Girls Rock! Chicago. And this week I'll be off to the Bead&Button show, where whatever free moments I have will be spent sleeping or eating.

So what to say when I have some time?

Yes, I finally finished off the inventory for the Peoria Art Guild. They only wanted a couple more Shaggy Scales necklaces, but I thought I would send them some new pieces, too



The big chunky aluminum bracelet is a twist on an old design, with a spiffy new clasp that I just adore:


I also discovered that my new favorite weave is oval, and my new favorite rings are lavender:


Click on the images for the links to my Etsy shop with larger photos.

Off to bed!
Vanessa Walilko

1 comment:

  1. Great way to work those clasps into your design, Vanessa! Love it :)

    --Dave
    (@Rings_Things on Twitter)

    ReplyDelete