Monday, July 7, 2008

Pi and Geometry

Okay, I'm a math nerd, I admit it. If you couldn't tell from my water crystals bracelet, geometry bracelet, and geometry necklace, I think math is pretty great. Confession: I love calculus. Don't stone me, I bruise easily.

As such, when I saw Hard 'N Phirm (Chris Hardwick and Mike Phirman) on Comedy Central, I immediately fell in love with these fellow nerds. They have a song about pi, which I encourage you to watch.



Vanessa Walilko
Handcrafted Beaded Jewelry, Beaded Dragon Sculpture and Chainmaille Designs

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for your comment! You know, I loved math as a kid. I loved geometry and algebra... Even still, I tried to make beaded spheres once and got so frustrated I have no desire to ever do them again! I think I'll just stick with what comes natural... :D

    ReplyDelete