Thursday, March 6, 2008

Jewelry Spotlight

I have a confession: I'm obsessed with jewelry. One could probably assume this from the fact that I make jewelry for a living, but I feel it needs to be said. These days, wearing other people's jewelry can be tricky, as everyone asks if I've made the pieces I'm wearing, but as a collector and obsessive, I'm willing to listen to constant questions so that I can wear the pieces I love.

A couple months ago, I found a ring that I hoped someday to own myself. Thanks to this blog, I recently rediscovered the object of my desire. The Cartier Jaguar Ring, part of their Inde Mysterieuse collection. As someone who loves original and unsual jewelry, I think this is pretty fantastic.

Vanessa

Handcrafted Beaded Jewelry, Chainmaille, Beaded Sculpture and Art

No comments:

Post a Comment